Friday, October 9, 2009

Cheated by the opposite of love

I have a terrible camera, a Nikon Coolpix. I bought it because it was cute and purple.. smart thinking, Emma. I think I'm going to save my money to buy a nice SLR. Anywho, here are some pictures I managed to take with my purple piece of .. camera material?



Photos taken by me 

Though these photos don't show it, fall is here! I absolutely adore fall; it's my favorite season because (1) my birthday is in October, (2) it's the perfect temperature: not to hot and not too cold, (3) the trees turn such pretty colors, (4) Fall Fashion Week, (5) september issues [the movie was fantastic as well, you should all see it], and (6) scarfs and boots and sweater.. layers layers layers! Pumpkin pie is an added benefit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment