Friday, October 23, 2009

But maybe I wouldn't like death if death were good

I'm listening to: Dying Is Fine by Ra Ra Riot. Scratch that, my sister is listening to that, and I can hear it. I just recently burned her a CD for her birthday, and it is so nice to hear the lovely melodies of Phantom Planet, Charlift, and the Kooks floating around my house, rather than Britney Spears and the Pussycat Dolls. Ugh, my sister has terrible taste in music. But I'm trying to expose her to some indie, and I think she's liking it. :)

lookbook

sabino

sabino

7 comments:

  1. cute photos! especially the first.
    xo

    http://ahautemess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the Sabino pictures!
    and the first one is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures. the first is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im in love with Ra Ra Riot! And the Kooks!
    great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really great photos. I especially love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh!! Love these photos! The first one is my favorite- I love that jacket!

    xoxo
    Amy
    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete